Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sketchbook Project-In Austin Texas


This is the process I went through to come up with the pages of my sketchbook for the sketchbook project.  Look them up online and join their next sketchbook project. The artists co-op-thesketchbookproject.com
So in these next few posts I will share with you the thoughts that went behind the sketchbook for the sketchbook project. I imagined the sketchbook was a little like Milagros prescription book in Inspiritu Jewelery; Earrings Necklaces and Bracelets for the mind body and soul book.  PS the book is now available to be shipped from Amazon.com, and Barnes and Nobel.com and in stores as we speak.
So back to the sketchbook...The sketchbook has healing recipes, pictures of the desert, and healing recipes from the desert, as well as some quotes,and inspirations...It will be traveling the US and landing in Brooklyn. Hope you enjoy the makings of Milagros Prescription book for Inspiritu Jewelry.

These are some inspirations form my journals that I may use in the sketchbook project fro Milagors Prescription book for Inspiritu Jewelry.

The odd thing about creativity it comes in fits and starts. It never seems to flow at all times. It may be because I have to wear so many hats-mom, student, employee, then I get to work on creative projects-in fits and starts.  Maybe I should call my life Fits and Starts...Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment